Blue Run Spirits – Regional Brand Manager – West Region (CA, CO, NV, TX)
The Region Brand Manager, in partnership with trade marketing and regional sales / Distribution Team will lead the development and execution of curated brand plans directed by the global brand manager. The role requires direct experience in leading growth of sales, distribution, image and equity growth across all channels. Overall, the RBM understands luxury spirits, sees the future of our brand and knows how to represent, and elevate the market presence through a combination of skill, passion and storytelling.
▪ Manage the Blue Run Spirits portfolio within distributor to maintain a strong relationship in market daily.
▪ Execute brand plans in market to ensure brand awareness, sales, distribution, image and equity in the ON and OFF premise channels
▪ Manage relationships with the Blue Run Spirits trade marketing team to generate creative activation planning for all channels in markets
▪ Manage and execute strategic sales programming in all channels
▪ Achieve volume & distribution objectives for the brand in market
▪ Allocate and manage budget across region according to brand guidelines and planning. Ensure proper brand budgetary adherence for events contracts and invoice approvals and payments all while maintaining proper ROI.
▪ Analyze key metrics using all available and relevant data, identify possible impacts on the business, and propose solutions. Conduct timely and relevant competitive intelligence research, share information with Trade Marketing and global brand director, and apply analysis to future decision making.
▪ The Regional Brand Manager will serve as the regional luxury educator, conducting trainings and hosting events as a proper representative of the brand
▪ Adhere to all agreed upon Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) as it relates to their market
▪ Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions or duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS REQUIRED
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
• 7+ years of professional experience combining sales, marketing and/or brand management
• Strong commercial and analytical skills required
• Interpersonal skills and experience influencing a variety of stakeholders are a must
• Luxury brand experience with wines and spirits industry knowledge preferred (whiskey focused)
• Strong commercial and analytical skills required.
• Highly refined organizational skills and experience managing a substantial number of projects and details, simultaneously, are a must.
• Delivers customer-centric solutions in partnership with Distributor and internal stakeholders
• Creates partnerships with customers, distributor and internal stakeholders; identifies some ways to build and strengthen these relationships.
• Consistently achieves results, builds a strong sense of urgency to exceed goals and beat deadlines, and ensures that the team pushes through obstacles and establishes a superior track record.
• Builds partnerships and works collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives.
• Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
• Plans and prioritizes work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
• Holds self and others accountable to meet commitments.
• Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization's goals; monitors business news and market changes for impact on the business or on own expertise area; uses this to shape decisions.
• Works without supervision and provides technical guidance when required on planning, organizing, prioritizing and overseeing activities to efficiently meet business objectives.
Blue Run Spirits is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Blue Run Spirits considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.